Monday, September 3, 2012

The Color Run



If you haven't heard of it, take a look!  I signed up my sister and I for the Color Run in November!  I'm pretty excited about it and it's pretty much keeping me motivated!  Seeing as I'm pretty much a noob to this running thing, I've been doing some research on getting ready to run my first 5k and yada yada yada.  But seriously, I feel like this is one of the only things I've got right now to look forward to.  Well, it's good I've got something!

I like that I'm getting into running.  It motivates me to stay active and be healthy.  Plus points that I also cut out smoking and drinking.  I'm thinking about actually keeping alcohol and cigarettes outta my diet for a bit longer than expected.  I mean, I've gotten this far and I have other goals I want to accomplish.  Smoke and alcohol will just slow me down!  As for my attempt in becoming vegan... that one is harder for me than the whole giving up drinking and smoking thing!  But I'm working on it.

Tomorrow morning I'm planning on waking up early and taking a run/walk to my bff's house.  Hopefully I wake up on time so I can beat the sun!  Last time I went out for my workout, it was HOT.  And it was only 9 or 10 in the morning.  Damn you Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment