Thursday, September 20, 2012

"Sunny Disposition"



This day just seemed to zoom on by!

School was pretty cool today.  I STILL feel like the outcast... mostly because I'm not socially involved with everyone... but I feel myself starting to get comfortable.  So by the next few weeks I'm sure I won't feel like a COMPLETE outsider.

In school we actually got to work with our doll heads and touched base on finger waves, pin curls, and braiding.  There was a quote on Tumblr that I liked: "Be so good they can't ignore you -Steve Martin."  And I feel like my classmates got a taste of that today.  It felt awkward being put on the spot and everything.  But I feel like it brought validation to my worth.  Like I NOW stand out because I was good at something.  Well, it's not stopping there!!  I can't wait to learn more and gain more knowledge and skills!  I'm ready and motivated!  Also, I sprayed water down the front of my shirt trying to rinse my doll head...  Luckily I was wearing all black!... haha, kinda embarrassing but I live.

Today was also the first time I took the trolley and bus home from school.  Gotta remember to bring sunglasses for the trips back home on the trolley.  And.  Buses suck.  I think Imma have my Pops pick me up from the trolley station next time.  Walking around with all my shit just was NOT the business.  I was so out of breath and sweaty by the time I reached my house.

After a little snack and some rest, I decided to go for a run since I've been neglecting my fitness.  I made sure to start heading home before the sun went down and then I finished off with my trusty jump rope once I got back home again.  It was more of a walk than it was a run... but I'm still counting it apart of my "training schedule."

Once I settled down and showered and prepped my hair for tomorrows look, I started my HW.  YEAH.  I have hw again! :P  It was just a little fill in the blanks type of thing pretty easy stuffs.  And now I'm here.  Blogging.  It really did feel like this whole day came to an end so quickly.  I'm usually tired and sleepy by now... but I'm still pretty awake.

Actually.  I think it's time I rest and lay in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment