Sunday, September 16, 2012

Feel it in my Bones


Just because I heard this for the first time in forever.  And because it reminds me of Jek.  And cause I've been hearing a lot from her recently.

Even though this was pretty much my last week of freedom, I didn't really get a chance to enjoy or relax through any of it.  The past two days were SCORCHING hot.  We reached the high 100+ degree mark ;O.  It was terrible; work plus PMSing plus the ridiculous heat was horrendous.  Luckily the temperature dropped around the 80's.  Which was NICE compared to that Egypt(my coworker said it was so hot it felt like we were walking in Egypt.  LOL.) weather.

Yesterday, although was HOT as balls, was bearable due to the following factors:
- Copped a pair of JC wedges @ Nordstrom Rack for almost half the original price.  (My first pair of JC's!)
- N brought me a smoothie before my dinner shift <3
- My coworker got me a cup of whipped cream from Starbucks (I originally asked him as a joke.  But he really got it for me!  How sweet!  Lol.)

Today was kind of stupidly fucked, but I live.  I ended up working all day even though I was only scheduled to work the first part of the day and had other plans to attend.  I forget my manager doesn't care if I have a personal life or not.  I'm too nice I guess.  But whatever.  Long story short, I got my haircut done, shopped around FV mall, had an early dinner at Boudin, AND THEN went into work for my second shift.  I was pissed to be forced the work tonight and I stated that if she REALLY NEEDED ME to come in that I would be late.  So I basically took my time and relaxed till I clocked in again.  I work again tomorrow, but luckily I got her to cut my dinner shift cause I covered a coworker today.  I just wanted a fuckin day off.

I keep spending money damnit.  Keep on spending till I have no more to spend... keep on spending till I realize I don't have enough to be living this way.  IT STOPS HERE!!!!!  This week I think I bought two pairs or shoes (for school!), two mascaras (I'm currently looking for a good one that CURLS.  And I didn't know I was going to be near a Sephora today...), more black attire, a pair of earrings... and I think thats it?  Oh.  And I pre-ordered the iPhone5 ;o.  WELL IT STOPS HERE!!!!!!! ;f

I start school soon.  FUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment