Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hump Day

Untitled
So I finally picked up the prints from the three rolls of film that have been sitting around in my room.  Take a look at my flickr and see for yourself!  I'm trying to make use of the cameras I have so expect more uploads more often! (I've got till October to use up J's Canon, ya know!)

Right now I'm listening to my iTunes.  It's basically music I listened to in high school and a taste of some music I downloaded a bit recently.  It's all so nostalgic.  Currently it's LOWERdefinition.  I LOVED this band.  HAHA.  Anyways, speaking of Apple, the iPhone 5 release date is nearing...  I'm SO ready to pre-order the bitch.  My lock button is busted and my home button works 45% of the time... those are my major reasons as to why I'd like a new phone.  I'll be patient.  I mean I have been for the past how long.

So tomorrow is the big day.  Well not necessarily... well, after tomorrow I'll know what to expect within the next month and shit.  I'll fill you in on the shenanigans later on tomorrow.  My fingers are crossed that everything actually goes well!  I'm scared, but hey.  You gotta live and do things that frighten you, right?  Right!  It won't kill you (just stay positive)!

Today started off nice, I woke up next to N a little later than expected.  But that's okay (it was the latest I've been up in a while, but he made staying in bed too good to get out of).  I went to Fashion Valley mall in attempt to FINALLY take home some running shoes that I've recently been obsessing over.  But no dice!  Okay okay, it's because I was being picky on what color scheme to get... but whatever.  I came home empty handed again.  Well, the deal on the shoes thing is that I ordered them online.  I mean I tried them on in stores so I know what to expect.  It had to be done.  I'm so stoked!  I have like a million other packages that need to make their way towards me already!  I've definitely splurged in things this month alone.  It's okay, I'm trying not to spend anymore money on things that are not essential to me.  Like fancy clothes and shoes.  Or accessories or little nick-nacks that catch my eye.  It's so hard to do, but I've already done some damage.

It's JUST come to my attention that I have not seen or spoken to one of my bff's in maybe a month!  Luckily we got to "catch up" on FB.  Oh the wonders of online chatting, right?  Haha.  She's just as crazy as she was when I last saw her.  It was really refreshing though.  To get that dose of crazy.  Well, I definitely need to see her sometime soon.  I need a little girl time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment