Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A few things:

MY FREE RUNS FINALLY CAME IN. And they are beautiful. I don't think I've ever been this excited over a pair of Nikes before. Whatever. They are lovely and I'm breaking em in tomorrow when I run to C's house. I feel like I haven't been running often this week... actually I think I just planned out my schedule weird this time around. It's okay, I've been doing a little bit from the times I haven't been running. At least I'm keeping active.

So the iPhone 5 made it's debut today and will be released to the public on the 21st of this month. Am I one of those suckers that's buying the new iPhone? Yes, yes I am (I'm pre-ordering the bitch). Don't hate, I'm over it. The progression of technology is amazing... and I do need a new phone (my main buttons are fucked up). So there you go, you haters continue to drink that haterade. Lol.

Since this is basically my last week of freedom I've been trying to think of things to do... but I really can't think of anything spectacular to do. Oh well, I'll just make sure to enjoy it all! Regardless of that happens.

On Sunday I'm getting my hair cut. I'm not sure how I wanna do it this time. I just know that it needs to be cut. I'm thinking of just having the lady do whatever she feels like doing. I'm leaning on that option seeing as I have no clue what else I can do. Here's to forever looking like a boy! ;f

No comments:

Post a Comment