Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's been a pretty eventful Tuesday!

This morning I got up early and drank my morning shake of the day (NTS: That's it, totally over coffee... kinda), tested out the bike my Dad got back a few days ago (I'm so not used to biking. And I think this bike needs some maintenance... I felt like it was going to fall apart on me!), and got ready for the rest day ahead of me.

All I had scheduled for today was the contract meeting for school. So I headed there a little early to get good parking and possibly get a head start on everything. Everything was pretty much a breeze. Left the place excited and nervous about starting next week! It's all so crazy. I already bought new clothes (seeing as I don't really have enough black clothing) and went shopping for school supplies I need for the first day.

I drove over to my love's house and we had a movie cuddle session and pretty much stayed in bed for the remaining half of the afternoon. It was nice to getta relax with him after my eventful day (looking at it now, I didn't do a LOT... I guess it was content wise). Even nicer that it wasn't scorching hot as it's been the past few weeks! So cuddling was extra comfortable :3

I feel like this is my final week of actual freedom... let's see what I can do with my days before I'm a busy busy bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment