Saturday, September 8, 2012

Work To Do

So it's pretty much set.  I have one more step in setting my educational goals in stone.  I already put a deposit down for my spot in the class for September 18th and I just have to go in one last time to go over and sign contracts.  It's pretty mind blowing actually!  I'm scared and nervous and excited to be going back to school!  I am not looking forward to taking public transportation (I already bought my monthly pass and figured out the routes I need to take) and being broke for the next year... it's okay, it'll be worth it in the end!  Chin up and stay positive and stay motivated!

So now that I have school planned back into my life, I feel a little more secure in life.  Yeah, I STILL don't have a car (I'm spending all the money I was saving for it on school), but as long as I'm going to school and working that's good enough for me.  I don't need to be out every day and see everyone all the time.  I've spent the last year and more doing that!  So it's time to get serious!  It's about time too!

School, work, and running.  That's what I've got in life to keep me on the right track.  And whatever else lies in between all that.

2012 is turning up.  Progression, bby.

No comments:

Post a Comment