Sunday, September 9, 2012

Spendthrift

I'm in no position to be spending my money on luxurious wants, but it happened today.  I'll be broke in a few months yet I go out on a mini splurg... WELL.  Let my walk you through the things I've bought within the last few days:

- Black H&M pull-over knit sweater (For the colder seasons/for school)
- Black XXI circle skirt (For school)
- XXI Ornamental brass earrings with Cameo embellishment
- Plum Nike Dri-Fit running shorts (For the Color Run.  My sister and I are matching)
- Grey Nike Dri-Fit running tights (I just tried them on and was mind blown on how comfortable and light these bad boys were.  Totally worth the money.  And now I don't have to buy those PINK yoga pants I've been eying.)
- A skein of Red Heart yarn & size 15 knitting needles (I'm making an infinity scarf/it's something to do while I transport to school.)

I'm still in need of a few things... black boots, a black top, socks/hosiery, and a haircut.  Fuck my life for being so spendthrift.  I still have packages in the mail that need to make it my way too!  Like my Free Runs & Circa album.  My Shakeology package came in yesterday or something.  I'll give you my review on that sometime soon.

Until then... pizza time!

No comments:

Post a Comment