Friday, August 31, 2012

Just Do It

As of recently, I've found myself to be consistently waking up around 7am this entire week.  I'm starting to get used to it i guess.  It's a little weird getting up and starting my day so early... I guess that gives me more time out of the day to do something a little more productive.

Speaking of being productive with the extra time I have in the morning, I think I've added another goal I'd like to accomplish by the time I turn 25.  And that is to complete a half marathon.  Not only will it be fulfilling, but it will help strengthen my mental and physical well being.  So I'm thinking about doing my research for beginning runners and start pre-trainning.  And to get into the swing of things I'll start off running a 5k and work myself up to my goal.  Sounds easy enough?  Now the hard part... actually getting off my butt and start exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment