Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Always Where I Need to Be



So this is day three of my body cleanse.  And so far so good!  I think it's going to get a little tough over the weekends because I'm cutting out drinking AND smoking.  I got recruited to be apart of my friend's Summer Beer Olympics but had to sadly decline cause 1. I have work & 2. I'm not drinking...  I've always wanted to participate in a beer competition!  Oh well, I'll have my time to shine another time :P.  You know, I'm honestly thinking about not even going out on Friday or Saturday just to be able to resist the temptation to smoke or drink.  With all my friends around me I'm bound to give in at least a sip or a puff.  I'll see once the time comes...

School has started again for a lot of people and I feel so stagnant once again.  Well, at least I'm working on it and looking into schools (more like A school, but we'll see how that turns out).  My fingers are crossed to get started within the next month or so.  I really need to get a move on in setting a career path.  I'm tired of just working and bumming it at home.

It's my first day off today.  And I have no idea what I'm going to do today.  Maybe pick up my paycheck and deposit it.  Then maybe pick up some goods from Sprouts for the next following weeks.

I think I needa get outta the house already.

No comments:

Post a Comment