Monday, August 27, 2012

Yesrerday: Sunday


I spent my Sunday Funday with that guy right there.  We started around noon and roamed the streets of downtown.  He won a pair of Munitio headphones and we had lunch at the Neighborhood ("Why the fuck would you wanna go anywhere else?").  It was actually a nice day to be out.  It was still pretty hot, but it was bearable.  And that's a lot coming from me cause I hate hot weather.  Afterwards, we headed to Seaport with the intention of seeing S at work.  We just roamed through the shops and walked along the coast until it was about time S went into work.  Turns out he was running late, but we did run into a friend we haven't seen in a while so he hooked us up with some delicious coffee.  We pretty much spent the rest of the day lounging at parks and thinking of what to do next.  I was pretty beat from being out all day and we finally ended up at my house to catch the next episode of Breaking Bad.

Overall, it was a good Sunday.  A nice change from just staying home all day and dying from boredom.

So this is now week two of my body cleanse.  SADLY I have failed for the past two days (I indulged in sweets and had a tuna sandwich).  But that stops now!  As far as the drinking and smoking, I've been doing great!  Saturday was the Summer Beer Olympics and I decided not to even bother in going.  So after work, I hit up C and went over to his house to have some sober fun.  It was nice to have him around and not drink with me.  Being sober on the weekends IS possible, folks!  That sounded so sad, lol.  But it's true!  I think that's what I'll do instead of going out to these drunken parties on the weekends: stay in with company that doesn't need to!  Sounds simple enough.  I don't even like half of the people I know (that's probably not true... I'm just hating on people now).  Lol.

You know that saying of doing something that scares you?  I think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment