Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lazy Sunday

So now that I have a set monthly work schedule, it's weird to have an entire Sunday off.  I'm not really sure what to so with myself so I've had a rather boring day today.  I was planning on going out and getting some fresh air, but then the laziness of the Sunday kicked in.  HOPEFULLY I'll at least get a chance to get out tonight.  I mean, it'll be so much cooler then.

So a couple of days ago I manned up and got my nipple pierced.  I got it done at Enigma in PB.  I've got to say that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  I actually think that my septum piercing hurt a lot more.  Right now it's still healing, but I already love it.  If I could I'd show everyone!  But I won't, I'm just still excited that I actually got it done (I've been bitching about it for a while now).  So now, I have a total of nine piercings.  Perfect!

It's weird to think that "Summer" is actually over.  J went back to Hawaii to start her last semester, my sister is back from her camp counseling extravaganza, and I'm here trying to figure out which path I'll take in life: continue to work or start up school again.  I'mma miss J, over the Summer we spent a lot of time together.  Whether it was getting into trouble together or just sitting around doing girl stuffs or having a beer and talking about life.  It was nice having her around this Summer.  Luckily she'll be back in a few months and possibly move back to SD once she graduates from college.  We'll see how things go from here.

Tomorrow starts day one of my detox.  It'll be a week of juicing followed by a week of a vegan diet.  Pretty much eating clean while keeping up a regular exercise regiment.  I just really need to cleanse my body.  I'm also planning on cutting out drinking and smoking during the body cleanse.  Wish me luck!  I know I'll need it~

No comments:

Post a Comment