Thursday, August 23, 2012

Infinity Overhead



I think I started listening to Minus the Bear in mid high school and now they are coming out with another album in a few days.  Crazy how some things just stay around right?  Anyways, I gave their new album a listen and I'm pleased.  I mean, I'm pretty much easy to please, and this I like.  I saw the release date for the album and it's the same date as J's birthday, so I'm preordering the CD+Shirt option for him.  Hopefully he enjoys it!

So this is Day 4 of my "cleanse."  And I'm sad to say that I slipped up yesterday and today.  I had a few tater tots from True North and then today I had some okoi with my Ma.  Well, I still think I'm doing okay.  I've been staying away from alcohol and cigarettes so that's more of something to yay about.  Yesterday I went to DnB's & True North for I's birthday celebration and I was so good!  I wanted to drink so bad, but it was bearable (I honestly think house parties are the ones that I really have to look out for).  It's okay though, I'll just vicariously live through N for the next month...  but we all know thats no fun.  Also, not drinking and smoking around people that do makes me notice a lot more.  For example my sense of smell was more sensitive.  It was pretty annoying smelling beer breath and 2nd hand smoke, but I live.

I'm rly just waiting for this week to go by so I can start my vegan week.  For the past few days I've been prepping myself in what I can eat and what I can make to survive that week.  And the more I research, the more I want to try giving the vegan diet an actual go!  Well see how next week treats me~

No comments:

Post a Comment