Friday, August 24, 2012


I don't miss my long hair, I can tell you that much.  But I am tired of looking like a boy sometimes.  Sometimes I feel short hair to be too "edgy."  But anyways, if my hair looks weird on one side, it's cause I'm fro-ing it out for tomorrow.  Just cause I can and because I think it'll be fun. 

My sister's bf is tryna get advice on what to get my sister for her upcoming birthday in October.  It's pretty fun being able to sort out what my sister would and would not like.  Hopefully I'm helping out.  It just sucks cause once I get excited about something especially towards a gift, I want to tell the person.  But luckily, I won't go blabbing... this time.

J called me earlier today and I totally screened his call (I guess I am one of those types of people that does that.  And I don't usually like talking on the phone).  Turns he was calling about his Mom's old Canon AE-1 that I was planning on keeping forever.  Turns out she wants it back, so the next time J comes back to SD I have to turn it back to its rightful owner.  I'm a bit sad, but he did say he'd get me another one for my birthday... but we'll seeeeeeeeee.  I also have my eye on another toy camera, but I think I'll just get that for myself as a birthday present to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment