Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Scar Tissue

Its confusing how the weather likes to change so constantly.  Especially since I'm not doing a lot these days... it's all I really come to notice.  It was hot and sunny yesterday and today its gloomy with slight sprinkles here and there.  I wish I didn't have to go into work later today.  It's like the perfect weather to just stay in bed all day and read or write or nap.

It's only been about a week now, but I can definitely see a change in how my body is running.  I don't feel to be as anxious anymore.  And my bad habit of chewing ice is pretty much nonexistent now (it was a nervous habit type of thing).  Also I feel myself to have more energy.  Not as lazy as I usually am.  I mean, I'm still fuckin lazy, but it's different now.  So far I like how this whole "cleanse" is turning out.  Let's see how the rest of the month holds out for me.

So I'm setting up an interview and tour for a school I'm interested in.  I won't reveal what school it is until I finalize anything.  I haven't really told any one my intentions... but hopefully it works out!  I'm dying to go back to school and at this point I'm ready to do anything to make it happen.  I'm scared mainly because of financial reasons, but I'm willing and ready to pull out loans to get started on a career.  Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment