Thursday, May 24, 2012

Trapped in the 80's

So whatever I listed down below that I was supposed to keep in mind totally didn't happen.  Heck, I pretty much forgot what was listed... staying positive, health, and wealth?  Something like that.

Anyways, I've got more shit to add to my list of do:
- Be more creative (Start and FINISH projects)
- Don't spend money on luxuries (until credit card is paid off)
- Cut smoking cigarettes (this is day 5 going on 6, mind you.  Friday is my only exception.)
- Cut down on the alcoholic beverages
- Write and read more often
There's more but that's the main points of the night I guess.

Last night I thought I'd dip into my creative side and work a little project to get my juices flowing again.  I ended up making a paper chandelier from a tutorial I fell in love with about a year ago.  It came out pretty sweet!  Not as janky as I thought it was going to be!  Pictures to be posted soon!  I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome; beats spending over 40 bucks on this other lamp shade I wanted from IKEA.

I'm bored ad it's too early to sleep and my nails are a bit too wet at the moment.  Oh what to do, what to doooo..

No comments:

Post a Comment