Monday, May 21, 2012

So wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully pretty

I'm such a bum sometimes.  If I don't have work scheduled for the day then I pretty much sleep in till 1PM or later and just chill in my sleeping clothes all day.  Most likely just staying in bed netflixing or watching something on tv while munching on some shit.  BUM LYFE. ;/

So I've been thinking about the process of love and the inevitability of it's end.  I was being a creeper and looking into someones life... they just went through a breakup.  And I always thought that they were made for each other.  Like LITERALLY carved for each other.  It was so ridiculously crazy how cute and madly "in love" they were.  Never really thought of the idea of them going their separate ways, but it happened.  Kinda reminded me of my past relationship.  How madly in love we were only to stray away from each other over time until we just couldn't do it anymore.  Is it possible that we just loved each other so much it made us turn on each other?  I'm not sure if that made sense.  I just don't get how you can be so "perfect" with someone and just have time corrupt every aspect of it.

I'm in dire need of a new hobby.  Or actually just motivation to dust off an old one.  C'MON!

No comments:

Post a Comment