Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Positivity

Earlier today I read an article on how to "better myself."  It's not like I haven't heard these tips on focusing on positivity and letting go of any negative thoughts.  I guess it's just easier said than done.  Actually, I guess it's cause I'm so used to the way I am and the way I think that it's easier to go back to my old ways.  But I thought to myself, and realized that I haven't been that positive girl I used to be a few years back.  What happened to that girl that screamed "Stay Positive" all the time?  Well, here's my attempt to try and get her back here.  I think I blame myself too much and need to let go of that and actually take initiative.  Actually put a foot forward and stop being afraid...

Around this time of year I get a little depressed at my life and how little bit it has progressed as I watch a friend of mine graduate.  I'm happy that they got their head on straight, I guess I just get depressed at the fact that I didn't.  But that's another negative thought I should put behind me.  I take full responsibility for me and my school work and what I prioritized before it... it just sucks feeling like the college drop out of the group.  But like I said, that's negativity that's taking me down.

Things to work on: Positivity, health, & finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment