Monday, May 21, 2012

Dripping In Gold

HAHA, this girl is my OTHER half and she just gets me.  Also congrats AGAIN on graduating!

Last night we went out to Fluxx to celebrate J's grad and one of her friend's birthday.  Was a pretty chill night, didn't get TOO crazy like the last time I was there. To put this long story short: I fed myself shots, made friends with someone I've met three times before, got a free drink from a creeper and ran away, and had a half ass drunk talk with J once we got to her car.  Simple and sweet, right?  Right.

For some reason, tonight is the night for people to chat with me on facebook.  I don't mind it, it's just weird having people message me.  I'm not used to using chat applications anymore.  Ever since AIM flew out of my life, the concept of "chatting" left with it.  Lol, I don't know man.  But thanks for the company, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment