Saturday, June 2, 2012

Recently

So I've been trying to keep myself occupied with crafts and for the most part it's working.  The past few days I have been sewing and working on this "minimalist tote" pattern I feel in love with a few years back on Design Sponge.  Now that that is done, I've run out of things to work on.  I have other ideas on what I want to work on, but not enough resources.  I was going to sew up an apron for myself, but once I found the pattern I was looking for, it was missing pieces.

Last night I went to the bar with my usual set of two.  Don't get me wrong, they're great.  Just at times I feel so bored around them.  I need more flavor and excitement around the two.  Or at least more similarities in interest.  It makes em realize that I need to make more friends in my life.  Or at least get together with ones that I haven't seen in a while.  I just want to move away and start all over, but that's harder to do than say.

As for my financial life: I can't not spend money!  I know, I know.  I just need more self control I guess.  But it's just that I get crazy being at home all the time and when I do go out, it usually involves spending SOME sort of cash.  I still got bills to pay and shit too.  I really need to learn how to not spend money so loosely.  I think I'll start leaving my credit card at home.  As a matter of fact, I'll put it away right now!

I need something to do now...

No comments:

Post a Comment