Monday, June 18, 2012

I never learn & when I do it's the hard way

Well first off I would like to say that I'm not surprised in your actions.  And it's funny how you "get away with it."  I know you and your intentions.  Today I realized it was you I wanted.  It was the mere idea of how everything used to be.  You won't fool me anymore and you won't haunt me anymore.  I should have realized that you've been the same from the beginning.
-------

SO, I finally cut my hair again.  This time I'm more satisfied with the outcome!  It's a lot shorter on one side, the shortest I've actually gone, but I love it.  I definitely stepped outta my comfort zone a BIT.  Maybe next time I'll do even more of a drastic change.

Today's been a pretty slow and lazy day.  I've been wanting to do something to occupy my time, but I've been too lazy.  I don't know, I guess I'll just relax more.  Gots work tomorrow, bleh.  Oh well, I need the moneyssssssss.  So much for saving D:

No comments:

Post a Comment