Sunday, April 29, 2012

"Sunday Funday"

You know, I've been really good at not being a COMPLETE drunk ass.  But there's just times where I just take things into excess.  Going right back to my stupid drunk ass ways.  Looking back at it all just puts me to shame.  It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

So the other night I got pretty smashed and said something that was probably not necessary at ALL.  It was a small thought but my drunken emotional side kicked it in full force.  Pretty much made myself look like an insecure fool.  The next morning I just felt stupid and out of it.  But luckily the friends that did get back to me slapped some sense into me.  I guess I was just making a bigger deal out of it than it really was.  I just feel like I should keep my cool and not let little insignificant things bother me like that did. Anyways.

Today's my lazy Sunday.  No work no nothing.  But it'd really like to get some fresh air.  Or at least get outta the house or something.  But this gloomy weather is just setting me back and making me feel extra lazyyyyyy.  Must.  Fight.  It.

No comments:

Post a Comment