Friday, April 20, 2012

Enemies - A Blind Cocktail

Sometimes I don't know why I have a physical journal to write in as well was a cyber diary to type everything in.  It's odd cause it's basically the same thing... but not.  I guess there's just different satisfactions of having the two.  This is probably my millionth blog on the internet.  I don't know, I just grow out of certain feelings I guess.  Change it up, forget those moments and start a new chapter.  Does that make sense?

As granny as it is to say: It's way past my bed time.  But I can't sleep and I don't want to continue watching Skins all night.  I don't know what else to do with myself except for this.  So if this is all jumbled and doesn't make too much sense... I guess it's not supposed to.

I hate to sound pessimistic or carry on negative vibes, but life is shit.  Well not completely, but I could be doing so much more with it.  I can't dwell on a shitty life forever though.  It is how you make it, right?  I'm trying to be positive and get my life in order... I just feel like I have to make big changes that I don't think I'm ready for yet.  Just a bit longer in my comfort zone, yeah?  That's just pathetic and lazy of me though.  Oh why don't you grant me with some motivation and I can do great things?  Shape up, girl.

Let's be carefree and not give a fuck what anyone else thinks.  Let's just live and be happy and satisfied with what we've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment